Subscribe Twitter
Loud Net Rep = Ned Poulter. I'm a geek and aspiring digital marketer... This blog is a place where I share my creative exploits as well as putting forward things that I come across that are design, marketing or generally 'geeky' that I feel the need to share with the world...

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

New Favicon Added!


So whilst exploring additional things to do with my blog and playing with some features, I found a really useful guide on how to change the Favicon on your blogger site.


The problem was then finding an image that I wished to use as the Favicon! I decided to keep with the subject of infographics, talked about previously and went for a cool one that I stumbled across on Cool Infographics of the Cool Infographics which can be seen above.

No comments:

Post a Comment